Kayaking for Lovers[an error occurred while processing this directive]
"A jug of wine, a loaf of bread and thou" is the theme of this privately guided kayaking trip for honeymooners and romance travelers. The trip consists of a short floatplane flight or boat transportation to a remote wilderness area for a romantic lunch on the beach and 2 hours of sea kayaking in a tandem kayak.
Create memories of a lifetime amid the awe-inspiring scenery and wildlife of Southeast Alaska.
Available exclusively to guests of Pearson’s Pond Luxury Inn and Adventure Spa and Alaska Suites Juneau.
- Participants must be able to walk 1 to 2 miles over uneven terrain
- Participants must be able to kayak up to 3 miles
- For safety reasons, weight is limited to 250 lbs or less
- To reserve this tour you will need to provide your weights, shoe and outer gear sizes, and any allergies or medical conditions
Trip Activities: Boat or floatplane transportation, sea kayaking, lunch
Duration: About 5 hours
Tour Operator Provides: Water/air transportation, kayak, rain gear, lunch with beverage
You Bring: Sunscreen, sunglasses, binoculars, camera
- Kayaks can accommodate maximum torso (waist-chest) diameter of 55 inches (140cm), maximum weight limit is 600lbs (272kg) for double kayaks. People taller than 6’2″ (188cm) have a hard time operating the rudder because the pedals only adjust to a certain maximum distance. However, people as tall as 6’8″ have been able to paddle our kayaks.
- This trip operates in all safe weather conditions.