Alaska Custom Hummer® Excursion[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Combine a menu of high value, inclusive tour options which you will enjoy from the comfort and elegance of a luxuriously appointed Hummer and the exclusive services of a personal chauffeur/guide. This is the ultimate Juneau shore excursion!
Your chauffeur will escort you to your Hummer H2, your personal vantage point for the next four or eight hours and will brief you on a variety of tour options. You will experience Juneau and its surrounds on your own terms, and on your own schedule. You’ll be briefed on a variety of tour options that are available for you and your accompanying party.
You’re in charge! Do as much, or as little, as you like. Select from active experiences or the more sedate. Mix and match. It’s entirely your choice. Have a special interest outside of the menu items? No problem. Your chauffeur/guide will be happy to help you create a customized tour experience.
Your Juneau concierge. Think of your chauffeur as your personal concierge. Plan to dine ashore this evening and want suggestions and a reservation? No problem. Need to stop by a pharmacy to pick up some personal items? Consider it done. Have a craving for an ice cream cone? We’ve got you covered. On an Alaska Custom Hummer® Excursion you call the shots. Our job is to help you experience Juneau in the very best way possible.
- Ability to enter/exit the vehicle
- Other requirements based on excursions selected
Trip Activities: Chauffeured tour, plus choice of options. Note, the choice of options may be affected by the length of the tour and the scheduling of the excursions.
- Driver’s Choice – Let you driver take you on a to Juneau’s top sights.
- Historic downtown Juneau – 30 minutes
- Shrine of St. Therese – about 3 hours (donations appreciated)
- Mendenhall Glacier – about 1 hour ($5)
- Salmon Bake – about 1.5 hours (see ATA-4)
- Glacier View Sea Kayaking – about 2.3 hours (see ATA-2)
- Gold Mining & Panning – about 1 hour (see ATA-3)
Duration: 4 or 8 hours, as reserved, including transportation from/to venues
Tour Operator Provides: Private transportation in chauffeured Hummer® H2. Personal chauffeur or guides appropriate to the excursions selected. Bottled water.
You Bring: Comfortable walking shoes; hooded, weather-resistant jacket (in case of rain), and snacks if desired
- The excursion operates in all weather conditions from June through September
- The Hummer® H2 seats up to 4 adults and one child